Complete Job Description
This position requires you to work with the internal team and external clients to develop strategic marketing campaigns that meet our clients’ marketing goals. You must also help implement that plan through digital marketing tools such as HubSpot, MailChimp, Google Ads, etc. and through delegation to the internal team.
We are looking for a responsible, accountable associate who wants to be a long-term, respected contributor to our team. You will be challenged every day with a fast-paced, open office environment. And within that environment, you will be expected to meet goals that drive results for the team and external clients.
- Actively participate in client-facing meetings both in-person and online/teleconference
- Translate clients’ problems and pain points to goals and action items
- Develop innovative marketing strategies for clients and our company through idea generation, market research, and more
- Implement strategic marketing plans through digital marketing tools such as WordPress, HubSpot, MailChimp, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more
- Collaborate with and delegate responsibilities to the internal team to optimally hit deadlines and marketing goals
- Develop and optimize client management and onboarding standards, best practices, and processes
- Ongoing monitoring and creation of marketing reports and presentations for client meetings
- Openly communicating with the client as needed to get assets, communicate meeting agendas, and post-meeting follow up
- Shadowing team to learn how the company currently implements marketing strategies
- Finish projects with strong attention to detail
- Help with other tasks, as needed
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred; however, qualified experience may be substituted for education
- 2-4 years of related work experience
Skills and Other Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate clients’ needs/pains to actionable marketing goals
- Demonstrated competence in research and planning skills
- Demonstrated marketing campaign management
- Capable of working independently with some training and oversight
- Passion for the Internet and marketing
- Proven relationship-building skills and client communication experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work efficiently in an open team environment
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-changing work environment
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to prove US Citizenship
Additional Skills (Not Required to Apply):
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with HubSpot
- Familiarity with inbound marketing
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with an email marketing platform such as MailChimp
Our Company Culture and Environment
Our office features an open office concept located in the heart of Huntsville, near the main Huntsville Hospital campus. Image in a Box offers a fun team environment where we collaborate to get things done for our clients.
We offer monthly catered lunches as well as a time for knowledge transfer and Q&A for the tools the team uses on a day to day basis. Love your morning coffee? Image in a Box provides free coffee, drinks, and snacks for all of our employees (we even take requests)!
We also hold company and family outings each quarter to entertainment venues such as Top Golf, StandUp Live, Botanical Gardens, and more. If that’s not enough, we even donate to a charity of an employee’s choice each month.
And don’t forget company benefits, we have those too! We offer partial health coverage for you and your family with the highest plans offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama. And we offer a hefty and flexible paid time off package.