Get in on the ground-level of a growing, innovative digital marketing agency as part of our marketing team. Our marketing team promotes our products and services as well as provides inbound marketing services to our clients all over the United States. Image in a Box provides a wide range of website solutions and inbound marketing services to government and commercial entities both locally and nationally.
Our office features an open office concept located in the heart of Huntsville, near the main Huntsville Hospital campus. Image is a Box offers a fun team environment where we collaborate to get things done for our clients. We offer monthly catered lunches as well as a time for knowledge transfer and Q&A for the tools the team uses on a day to day basis. Love your morning coffee? Image in a Box provides free coffee, soda, and snacks for all of our employees (we even take requests)! We also hold quarterly company and family outings like trivia, movies, game nights, and much more. We also donate to a charity of an employee’s choice each month. And don’t forget company benefits, we have those to! We offer partial health coverage for you and your family with the highest plans offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama. And we offer a hefty and flexible paid time off package. Enough about the company, what about the job?
We are currently recruiting a full-time, Marketing Specialist. This position is perfect for a someone that has 2-5 years of inbound or outbound marketing experience. The Marketing Specialist position will work heavily in many inbound marketing areas including strategy development, buyer persona development, social media advertising, online advertising, blog writing, content offers, website copywriting, SEO, and general marketing research. In addition to working to promote Image in a Box’s products and services, the marketing specialist will also work on marketing tasks for external clients. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, takes initiative, learns new tasks quickly, and works well with internal team members and external clients. Additionally, the ideal candidate is able to adapt well to a fast-changing work environment and is able to switch between multidisciplinary tasks quickly.
- Aid in inbound marketing strategy development
- Lead marketing campaign design and development for the company and for clients
- Lead SEO and SEM efforts for the company and for clients
- Maintain company website and external clients’ website content
- Plan, manage, and implement the company’s blog and content offers
- Draft press releases for news related events
- Attend community events as needed
- Manage email marketing campaigns for company and external clients
- Promote company website and monitor performance through analytical tools
- Assist with market research related tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Position Requirements:
- The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business, or related field, or equivalent education/work experience.
- 2-4 Years of experience in a traditional or inbound marketing
- Experience with email marketing campaigns
- Experience with SEO best practices
- Interest in inbound marketing tactics
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to provide thorough, clear documentation as you work
- Self-motivated marketer who works well with others and alone
- Ability to work efficiently with both creative and technical team members
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-changing work environment
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to prove US Citizenship
Preferred Skills (Not Required to Apply):
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Web Design/Development
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with MailChimp
- Experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience with Apple hardware and operating systems
- Having Current Google Adwords or Analytics Certifications
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.